Saturday, December 7

November Favorites


A little bit late but I decided to do my November favorites, I hope you enjoy and you try out these products.

BEAUTY FAVORITES

Nail Polish

My favorite nail polish this month was "Cocoa" by the brand BissĂș. It's this burgundy-purplish color that is amazing for this season. The picture is not doing it justice, it kind of looks brown, but in real life it looks more amazing.


Lipstick

Recently, I stole this lipstick from my mom, she got it from Mary Kay, I have never been a fan of that brand but this lipstick impressed me, it's called "Chile Pepper Piment Rouge" and you can build it up to rock the dark lips trend or you can put on one coat and wear it for an everyday look.


Blush

I got the MAC blush in "Fard a Joues" which is a peachy color, perfect to warm up your cheeks a little bit in this cold weather, it stays on for long periods of time and I believe it looks amazing on every skin tone. 


MAC paint pot

I have never tried any MAC paint pot, but I decided to invest in a product I would get a lot of use so I got it in the color "Groundwork" and I am happy to say that I am pleasantly surprised, I use this product as an eyeshadow base or even on its own with some mascara. I totally recommend them to you, they are amazing and worth the price. 



FASHION FAVORITES

Chunky sweaters

One of the best things that ever happened to winter, I'm just in love with them, I wear them all the time, they keep me warm and look amazing!



Tights

Wanna rock those dresses you own without dying trying? Yes man, tights, tights, tights! In all colors an patterns, they will make any outfit winter appropriate and help you be warm. I normally go for either black or white/cream color but you can change any outfit just by putting them on.



RANDOM FAVORITES



Music: Christmas album of who other than Michael Bublé. There's just something about his voice

TV show: How I met your mother?, I'm sorry I'm a huge fan of the show, I know it went downhill but I still love it and watch every single episode as soon as it's available.

Movie: Frozen... no need to add anything else. 

Beverage: Hot chocolate... I just... I love it. 

So that would be it for this monthly favorites. I hope you enjoyed the long post, please leave me a comment below with new products you think I should try and they might be in my next post. 

Melissa 

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely favorites ! like the nail polish color :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete