Friday, December 6

Hotel Cocoa

So finally my winter break is here and I can enjoy life a little bit more. The weather has been cold (I know in some places this weather could be like the summer, but here this is crazy cold) and I have been able to wear my winter wardrobe, there's just something about boots and sweaters that make me happy.


As my boyfriend and I like to try new places and new food, we thought that with this weather it could be nice to try this place that is called "Hotel Cocoa", I found it on Facebook so we decided to give it a try and it did not disappoint us. You can get hot beverages, cold beverages, desserts, waffles and some other stuff.


I got a regular Cappuccino because I am as exciting as that, but he got the Peanut Butter-Almond Cocoa and it was delicious, it was sweet and perfect for this days.


As for food we went for the "Kisses Pizza" and it was literally a pizza with chocolate chips on top. It didn't have any cheese because we exchanged for white chocolate but I believe it was better. If you have some place like this on your town you should give it a try because it will not disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment