Saturday, December 7

Date Winter Outfits

In the past few weeks, I've been having a hard time getting dressed for my dates because of the cold weather, so I made a huge search for the best outfits on Pinterest and I got one for a casual date (like getting coffee or going to the movies), a more dressy outfit but with a casual sense to it and a going out date.

CASUAL DATE



A simple V-neck tee, with black pants, booties and a leather jacket make a great outfit for a casual date, you will be warm with the pants and the jacket and still looking edgy. You can even add a burgundy leather jacket and it looks amazing. 


CASUAL GIRLY OUTFIT


If you want to look girly but still feel warm you can wear a dress with a leather jacket on top of it. I would wear some black tights or even white tights if you feel more daring and a knee-high black boots.

DRESSY OUTFIT


                                 



We all have those days when it's very cold outside and we have an event we must dress up, so I believe this is a great idea. Tights, black heels and a black dress, adding a navy blue coat and some leather gloves, make the outfit dressy but still warm. Maybe I wouldn't wear my hair in a bun because sometimes the weather is so cold we need to cover our ears and hair may come handy on the job.

My outfits


With those ideas I made some outfits for myself.
1. Shorts plus tights: I went to have breakfast with my girlfriends and I decided to wear shorts with tights and boots and a bright cardigan to give color to the outfit
2. Navy coat: I wore this when I was on vacation with my family, we were walking and knowing the town so I wore jeans, with my favorite black boots and my blue coat
3. All black: Black is one of my favorite colors when it comes to clothes, I went on a dinner date and decided to go with a long sleeve black shirt with black jeans and black booties (I will try to get a full body picture next time) and added a pop of color with my red rose on the hair.

I hope you enjoy this post and can use some of my ideas. Let me know in the comments down below which one is your favorite!

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED your outfits!

    http://longdistancecollegelove.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete